Monday, September 16, 2019

Being ME

I was just reading an article reading this. I had a very small role play with my elder daughter.

She does imitate me very nicely. She always asks permission to every think. I m not that kind and after few minutes I said it too hard for me and just gave up. I said I am PERFECT being myself.

This is what exactly we experience. Being myself is what more matters to me than living someone else's life. I always get fulfillment, satisfied and joy when I am with true me. Living my life with my basic values. Values which I value more than anything. I want to indulge in myself and come out authentic me all the time. I never regret at the end not for being myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stretch Yourself.

  We all are living with limitations. We all are used to it and accept them as they are. More comfortable with accepting as they are. Isn...